FOT 0.00% 34.0¢ fortunis resources limited

Last week as Fortunis [FOT] before suspension to June 30th for...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Last week as Fortunis [FOT] before suspension to June 30th for relisting as Mpire.
    Will there be a flurry this week by those very many who are not Patterson's clients in on the IPO ?
    Will there be a "distribution" aka Pump by those "In" on the new issue before the 'demise' of FOT trading?

fot_ax02mar15_to_03jun15.png
    marked [a] back in March was a 380k# transfer at 20cents. This was just before the news announcement of this 'deal'. I think it was in anticipation of providing a free float for 'feeding' the post news 'accumulation'.
    Market Making, provide some selling shares out of the very tightly held original FOT shareholders from 2012 IPO at 20cents.
    These  shareholders including me were Rubino of MND 'followers', backing Fortunis on the 'hope' that John Rubino would do his "thing". I for one thought it'd be something in Materials. Vanadium was mentioned in 2012. Vanadium in WA.

Anyhow that got 'ditched' in favour of New Teck and now JRubino is transferring FOT to Mpire and resigning/retiring. He's performed as expected for the Originals, pulled a good,excellent move in this Relisting but I wonder IF this week some old holdings will come on the Market?

If FOT did 40cents+ on Volume this week that'd be 100% Capital Gain for 2012 20 cent holders.

It'd be interesting and educational to see the liquidity effect on the thin current trading if this week FOT went 40cents+
    Of course Buyers needed so  there would have to be some last week  FOMO  happening. Some convincing that No you'll be not getting 25 cent Patterson shares and all indications are of a 50/60 cent July re listing.

Now it should be remembered that mid June another monthly Income 'report' will issue from Mpire.
    This should confirm Cash Flow Growth on track for those Performance Shares for meeting Profit Target possibly this year.

Such a Mid June announcement would set up the June 30 Relist pretty spectacular, hey?

Anyhow Last Week to Market Buy Fortunis. No more Trading for 3 weeks til June 30.

Will there be a "feed" of some of the original 20mil FOT register into 'new hands" ?
    For Mpire so hot to trot or rather Leaping  in July?

Fear of Missing Out on Greed, THE Market Sentiment plays FOT this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.