NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

TA ..........mostly ?

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    a repost of @FullMoonFever   a recent chart post on the other thread.......

I hope thats OK FMF.........we have digressed so much and the chart makes far more sense than the Chat imo

Hey mate. Trust u well.

Just catching up on some threads (in between work ) and see some comments re lack of charts etc.

Here r some from me using diff styles for diff views - take as u will. Obviously the mkt has been just drifting downward and appears to be moving sideways a bit now as it does wen waiting for news - in a quick thread skim it appears u maybe waiting for some near term?

Anyway - really needs to hold around here, maybe consol and then look for break out (hopefully upwards). There is a possible descending tri in play on falling vol and a prev supp / resist line which corresponds approx. with similar on the other style charts (Ichi & Heiken-Ashi with Mkt Profile) if it breaks further downward - around the mid 5's.

Have a good one & gltah...

and just a very simple view of my own where support and trend lines are fairly clear....

nor29012016a.png

absolutely unconvincing volumes in downward momentum....Its back from distribution to  the accumulation level ....still room for a little dump to trigger stops but seems unlikely..anyway close watch as the bollingers narrow into a potential breakout....cheers

Last edited by madmacs: 29/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150451 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 173899 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.