NST 1.86% $13.71 northern star resources ltd

Everything seems to be on a bearish bent for NST now. Gold price...

1. 643 Posts.
    Everything seems to be on a bearish bent for NST now.  Gold price seems to be under control.
    But I wouldn't be shorting NST   Since Sept 2016 the market seems to think $4.00 is the median price for NST.

These are only indications and NST has been $5.75 in the past.
    I think gold should be a lot higher using a number of metrics, and the pressures/uncertainties on currencies out there should make it more popular. But every time gold would seem the logical buy .. TPTB whoever they, are preempt the move and attempt to keep a lid on it. A member of The NY Fed the other day said there would be three more interest rate rises this year (not believable, unless they are playing 'get trump' politics), this may indicate a change in thinking and maybe 'they' will release some of their hold on gold.  Long term Gold is the sure bet and Im sure that it will eventually be given its head again.  And are we looking at a much weaker AUD?

I'm wanting to get back into NST again, but the risk is grabbing a falling knife. So am waiting for a definite move on the SP one way or the other. If it does take a dip will look to buy on the up, recovery, rather than the falling knife.

Head and should pattern developing along with....
    Short Term : "NST.AX" is trading below the Weekly Pivot at 4.16. Short term trend is Down.
    Medium Term : "NST.AX" is trading below the Monthly Pivot at 4.19. Medium term trend is Down.
    Long Term : "NST.AX" is trading below the Yearly Pivot at 4.01. Long term trend is Down.

Short Term: Trend is Down
    Last Trade is below the 5 day moving average at 4.12
    Medium Term: Trend is Down
    Last Trade is below the 20 day moving average at 4.04
    Last Trade is below the 50 day moving average at 4.11
    Long Term: Trend is Down
    Last Trade is below the 200 day moving average at 4.23
    Last edited by Kina125125: 30/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.71
Change
0.250(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.76 $13.82 $13.57 $108.5M 7.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 110631 $13.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.71 48528 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.