NST 1.86% $13.71 northern star resources ltd

Did you actually read my post? Also what is the point of your...

1. 643 Posts.
    Did you actually read my post? Also what is the point of your comment, you offer nothing but a bit of school girl giggling.
    I think I need to give you a little education. Now if you were paying attention the analysis that I posted was correct, and still remains correct. Analysis are a guide, an aid to where a SP might be going.

But if you were just a little honest you would have noted this comment that I included..
    "I'm wanting to get back into NST again, but the risk is grabbing a falling knife. So am waiting for a definite move on the SP one way or the other. If it does take a dip will look to buy on the up, recovery, rather than the falling knife."
    OK? This is the sensible thing to do, and would stop people like you bankrupting yourself with ignorant enthusiasm.

This is the great risk of these forums as they too easy become echo chambers and back patting and people get overly positive and act on their feelings alone.
    My advice to you is to stop being a 'fan boy' of a share, and look at it in a rational way.
    Last edited by Kina125125: 07/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.71
Change
0.250(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.76 $13.82 $13.57 $108.5M 7.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 110631 $13.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.71 48528 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.