NST 0.42% $14.24 northern star resources ltd

I suppose the TA fans and chicken gizzard readers foresaw all...

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I suppose the TA fans and chicken gizzard readers foresaw all this coming and Trumps bombs, North Korea etc. and bought up big accordingly.
    Hopefully these fundamental events coincided with a buy signal in their historical charts that predict the future.
    I will say this in their favour though, there are so many devotees to the TA religion that their predictions are self fulfilling to a degree in that if enough of them agree it's a good time to buy/sell they do so thus influencing the price.
    Mind you, when a major fundamental (not predicted by the charts) event occurs it tends to override the TA, IMHO.
    The purveyors of this religion make $ selling their analasyis to the flock. I have a problem though when bulls and bears of the same commodity both quote the same charts (but draw their lines at different places) and/or produce a chart covering a different time scale that "prove" their opposite points of view. How can a non-believer like myself be converted when the high priests of this religion can't agree?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.24
Change
-0.060(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $16.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.44 $14.44 $14.16 $46.27M 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1814 $14.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 6782 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.