OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ports i personally think you are on the money. I think that...

1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Ports i personally think you are on the money. I think that chippies wont be in any hurry to sign a deal, they will make 100 per cent sure that xpeds technology is the way forward before committing. May see more MOU's before we see a signed deal, also expect a range of smaller announcements relating to tie ups with smaller companies. So 7 cents is my target for end of June as well. The options will pretty much all be converted i believe and this will be a significant dampener on the share price.
    Someone mentioned Telcos taking an interest. It wouldn't surprise me if a Telstra or TPG take a strategic and significant investment in XPE, as both would be looking outside their core business at opportunities that may present revenue growth moving forward and what better opportunity at current share price to make a speculative investment in IOT. As a shareholder of Telstra (and former employee), I would be rapped if they got on board. And this would put significant upward pressure on the share price.
    Pure speculation I know but one can dream about all sorts of possibilities for our little company XPE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.