MAY 0.00% 2.8¢ melbana energy limited

i posted stuff till m blue , am done, 8ty as well, n he is...

1. 3,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    i posted stuff till m blue , am done, 8ty as well, n he is laying low, vocg will be back vsoon. next week with a bit of luck ? vocg?, I already know the haulage , all the other stuff you want is already posted mate. historical, nothing has changed except folk jumping on here with no idea what oil n gas is and pumping like f* early doors. I have said we have the mother of all finds numbers I cannot get my head around its that big truely, BUT its one thing having the thing its another having the storage capacity and market. look the top layer will be going through butter right? oil shows immediate but what api? am betting my left nut its low real low and that oil is dime a dozen in cuba the reason for the low number are many but rocks, heat n pressure are the main ok?. Next we go down twinning with the hole that gave the team some nightmares with donkey kicks gotta remember these kicks kill folks this is no walk in the park drill down heat bulids rocks change pressure changes sulpher content n api increases now the people that matter start to take note of that number and the sniffing around starts.

on we go through the alta vega into the bottom levels where hell lives and where the mother of all BOPV earns its money and where the sweetest crude in the world lives. HAPPY DAYS. This will take time of course. toward the end of this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $62.07K 2.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 761491 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 287564 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.