MAY 0.00% 3.0¢ melbana energy limited

TA only, page-1870

1. 6,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2493

Let's check what you actually believe with this simple question, if we take away the mathematical and stastical modelling, do you believe the remaining technicals would still yield a net profit in what remains of the Reinassance strategy? Or do you believe the mathematics/statistics are required to calculate entry and exit points?

I think Simon's would be insulted that people are pretending that his strategy is solely technical and that all the mathematical modelling is irrelevant or not required lol.

A big part of their strategy is the following: "He noticed that it is a stochastic process, which is also called a 'random process', and he believed that using mathematical representation, is the best way to model using that stochastic process." source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lji-jNsXmAM&ab_channel=FINAiUS ......... you can't honestly tell me this is solely technicals and therefore not mathematics/statistics?

The bottom line is, mathematics and statistical modeling is not technical analysis, and you two are trying to pretend it is. What is it? Mathematics and statistics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $77.22K 2.608M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 853243 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 169000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.