MAY 6.00% 5.3¢ melbana energy limited

TA only, page-19

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Hi W3

My very little knowledge in your field, reading what you have just stated "trend trading"

I totally agree.

MAY is and it took me 12 years to workout but your terminology "trend trading" has nailed it for me.

MAY has always been purposely surpressed and then manipulated. By big trading houses that always seem to have the perfect timing for some reason.

Hotcopper has accelerated MAY to trend trading,

as we all get on here and voice our opinions which allow the manipulators to give a little based on our own thoughts

(to most shareholders at the start - to juice them up)

The manipulators use the TA analysis voiced on hotcopper to keep the price just within the reasons for them to be intersested.

and then take all the cream for themselves, knowing there is investors which are old school TA traders

Manipulators tip them out of their trade before maximizing their cream

Please dont get me wrong the manipulators think worse about the FA traders because they know the FA's fall in love with the stock and keep buying and never take their profits until the whole show is over.

That's when MAY becomes a Vortex and mostly the FA shareholders get stuck for years.

FA was all the way to 10cents for me- But TA is certainly going to be needed from 12 to 17cents.

And for all the donkey talk of $1 per share. I guarantee you the manipulators will have all your money.

and youll be bragging how much you were up at one stage

Please never under estimate MEO and MAY!!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $154.8K 2.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 113206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ 1347067
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.