EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

Hi all (particular to those who love TA on EWC),I am sorry for...

1. 241 Posts.
    Hi all (particular to those who love TA on EWC),

I am sorry for not able to replying to EWC message for the past 1 week as my internet connection has been shaped and I am forced to read thread from my tinny mobile phone screen.

B2,
    I am not familliar with bollinger band analysis, therefore, I am unable to comment on the analysis that your posted on EWC thread.
    I was wrong that EWC should not filled the gap between 21.5c and 23c, it actually filled that gap on 20/1/09 as EWC touch an intraday low at 22.5c.
    As for price target, i have noticed a falling wedges pattern in EWC (that is y i buy EWC as my 1st trade fter 8 months out from the market), if this pattern still valid, my target price still remain at 38c.
    However, as you analyze using Elliot wave, if this is the complete wave 2 (usually retrace hard and deep), then wave 3 should be the longest and price should extend to 1.618 level (min.). I cannot justify this as I do not have any Elliot Wave analysis tool with me now.

Shamish,
    TA is a huge knowledge, dont feel piss off when you get your 1st analysis wrong. I did alot of mistake as well when i 1st started on TA, and I am still learning it.

Finally to all EWC holders/traders,
    I have attached a copy of my own EWC chart analysis. I am open to any comments (bad/worse), i do not mind.

Anyone that wish to add me to their trading or TA buddies, feel free to do that. My email is [email protected].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $18.33K 1.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2335733 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.