1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

TA Perspective

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    In  my opinion I think we are close to a turning point for the following reasons firstly  the weekly price is approaching a support area at the 78.6% Fib which was almost touched   yesterday.  We need a bounce off this level to confirm support.  If it doesn't  hold next support is low $1 level. Last time when the price fell to the 61.8%  fib level and find support a nice $1 bounce occurred , now it will be resistance around the 2.39/2.40 level . The gap  at $2.79 will be filled at some stage,  gaps get filled 90% of the times.

1PG Weekly Fib HC 14 Mar 16.gif

Next the daily  graph  reveals also a couple of  points  supporting  the idea that a turning point is close namely that the commodity  channel index shows divergence in the making and previously when the share price turned north similar divergence patterns were evident. The size of the bounce in the past was approximately $1 and thus it could be expected that the share price could reach $2.50 however will have to overcome the resistance at 2.40 as well as what resistance the down sloping trend line might offer.  Weak resistance at $2 should move past this level. One caveat  the daily  volume is high that shows selling is not totally done with however the  daily range is getting smaller  relative to previous down days and thus the effort to push the share price  down is becoming harder. So their could be another dip in the share price but difficult to see  sustainable price action below $1.50.

1PG Daily Fib HC 14 Mar 16.gif The  hourly  chart for the last month reflects that  yesterday was the first day since 2 March 16  where there was intraday uptrend  after the  initial fall in price in the first hour. It appears that despite the heavy volume that buyers are entering and sellers not so keen to mark the price down.  If this price action continues today we stand a good chance of support holding and at least $1 bounce in the making if history repeats, if not then we meet again at  next major support area at $1- $1.10 level.  GLTA
    1pg hourly 14 Mar 16.gif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.