1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Easy. Just type. But which question were you referring to? I...

1. 6,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Easy. Just type.
    But which question were you referring to? I asked 2. The first question was sarcasm as I was pointing out the irony how 1PG bought an AI/deep learning company to do the data base mining for them when others were putting $hit on me for owning BRN, another AI company on the ASX.

Did you hear her comment on the conference call last year when she said they had a 98% profit margin? I didn't believe it so I did some more research (that I bet you didn't do.) I went and spoke to a cloud provider to get an idea of how much server space and work out the cost for that much data mining on 1 billion plus profiles on facebook, linkedin etc etc etc. It was a lot. They said the electricity cost and air conditioning alone to mine that much data was huge. They said there was no way they could have a 98% margin. The cost of server space would be astronomical. So you wonder why they made next to nothing last year? They can't deliver, not without the help of a company like Marianas Labs.

So I'm wondering if Marianas Labs are up and running with the data mining. I presume you know for sure (and you aren't taking Joannas word on it) judging by your reply. What's the answer?
    Last edited by myASX: 21/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.