1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

TA Perspective, page-193

1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    if you want reasons then how about we start with the TA. It has fallen from 5.60 to just over a buck. Buying stocks that are falling is not a good way of making money....in fact it is not a way of making money at all. I did enter and exit for a small loss but I was trying to catch a falling knife and was looking for a bounce. Seems to me that 1PG is doing more of a "splat" than a "boing".

From a FA perspective I have become a bit more skeptical about the business model. 1PG started out as an assessment platform based on Patrick Riley's best selling book. But 1PG has morphed and morphed again. This suggests to me, and I could be wrong, that 1PG is struggling to get the formula just right. But the one positive imho is Joanna. She is extremely determined and is the type who will not take no for an answer and would change and change again until she had the product that her customers wanted. I hope she succeeds. I am only posting this to satisfy Tobes curiosity about my "reasons"....otherwise I would not bother.
    Last edited by NineLives: 29/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.