1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

TA Perspective, page-268

1. 76 Posts.
    Hey Ollie,

Whilst I respect that you do state the facts as you see them you are not completely correct
    There are actually circa 8m shorts , I pay for a source that's a lot more accurate than the asx - hence this is quite a bit when you look at the free float and especially ex Top 20
    Manipulation may be a harsh call but I would say there have been a huge amount of false rumours around this stock over the past few months - if you are in the industry surprised you have not heard as the stock has quite a profile - basically has people polarized - believers vs non-believers

I am also slightly perplexed as to your intentions - are you or your fund short? - two reasons I ask:
    * clearly you have a very negative bias but structured in a sensible way (unlike our beach friend)
    * why would you bother posting so often and only on this stock if you didn't have an angle - as ive stated previously why would anyone waste time and resources if there wasn't some monetary angle - my suspicion is you are representing a fund that is short - but happy to be told otherwise

Good luk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.