1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Completely agree with you on point 1 but this has very little to...

1. 76 Posts.
    Completely agree with you on point 1 but this has very little to do with 1pg , they were never focused solely on Silicon Valley start ups , far from it.
    Look at a tech company like oracle , they have 9000 open roles , public information.
    So yes you have misled market

You are also wrong on point 2
    New bookings are categorically sales
    Bookings convert to revenue not sales .
    The only exception being if the client cancels the contract which is possible.
    But so far they have greater than 90 percent retention , public information .

Why would a fortune 100 feel the need to make a testimonial .
    Do your own research and you should be able to track a few down through consultants , that's what "we" did

You've never answered how u made 100 percent on your short ?? Only possible if you factor in leverage .
    And in your previous post you said you were "not long , not short , just right " so explain this ???
    But then in other posts you have said "long time short"
    So at best I am confused
    You also don't understand how a PB works
    And you have also said that investors will buy stock to loan out even if they believe the share price will fall????
    Honestly beach so many holes.

You may end up being right as this there are no guarantees with anything in life .
    But it's certainly not because you've done your research or have an edge .
    You are either a paid down ramped or you may be in the industry , either way you are not real and you are misleading .

And thanks for your concerns on my emotion.
    This is a small but profitable part of my portfolio given where I bought and took some profits .
    I just enjoy catching you out !!

As for milk I prefer a latte but thanks for suggestion !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.