1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

nine lives, you r chic or bloke? that's most important ... of...

1. 865 Posts.
    nine lives,

you r chic or bloke? that's most important ... of course, age is the second factor ... polar bear annual swimming event only have all grannies there.

on the subject of 1PG TA perspective, I was about 90% sure on Friday afternoon that if $1.1 is not the bottom, 95c will be absolute support ... since I am 90% sure, I tossed $20k waited at $1.14 with stop loss at $1.05, so worse case losing 10c by catching the falling knife close to the floor.

now, after US overnight rally, my 90% turns to 100% ... its very clear now market has come to decision that negative interest rate is positive to the market ... US economy is not turning back again .... and China is slow death with "NINE LIVES".

so if all economy's target is growth and job ... that means more jobs to be created, that means more people have and will have jobs, and that means qualified people will shop around, and that means 1PG!!!

1PG's previous target was 30 clients, they achieved 24, so 20% down... but they able to raise so much money at $4.5, 4 times more than the share price today, that should well offset the under performance ... at least the FBI can see well ahead of time and made smart move and convinced equivalent wise fund managers dip toes in at such high price ... being not so smart, I am happy to stand on their side of the street with 4 times less entry price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.