LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

TA Perspective, page-662

1. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    A word of encouragement, one year ago I was holding a share that had dropped to .007 cents every one was bagging it.I just kept buying every share I could at .007-.009 cents holding over 9,000,000 shares suddenly they jumped to 4.1 cents I sold out and put everything into LPI. LPI has continued dropping in price, as I am a long term investor and happy with my vision for the investment in the first place.I have enjoyed the drop in price and I have continued buying weekly and averaging down over 20 cents from my first buy in price. LPI is the best investment in Lithium brines in the world especially at these prices. The Chilean Government will want to show the world that Chile is a safe place to invest their money into the mining industry.Electric Vehicles are the future just look 5 years ahead,I will continue to buy weekly as I don't think another investment will come along this good again in my life time. Good luck to all shareholders great times are ahead a great time to buy with very little risk. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.