FLN 0.00% 19.5¢ freelancer limited

I have been using freelancer.com since 2014. The "services"...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have been using freelancer.com since 2014. The "services" function became available in 2015. There you could browse a vast variety of services all for $5USD. Then it didn't live very long. If I'm not wrong, they phased it out in late 2016. The problem I had with the "services" section is that while there were so many services all offered for $5, the quality of work was not up to the good standards. Some of the services I used was amazing though. Some people were offering to be your personal secretary for 1-hour for $5! As you all know, even McDonalds casuals earn >$17-18 in Australia. I benefit a lot from that $5/hour secretary service. However, business card design $5 service was quiet below average.

Basically, "contests" section actually covers all these services. For example, if I need a logo or graphic arts to be made, I'd prefer to post it as a contest because; for $5-10, I can see a lot of entries (30-50 entries) with the actual design already made for me. Then I can talk to those that I like the most and advise any changes I want, then reward only one of them that I really like and pay once (sounds like what a very evil capitalist would do, but that's how the system works). Whereas, "services" function doesn't allow you to receive any entries, you are stuck with one person only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.