FLN 2.44% 20.0¢ freelancer limited

TA Perspective, page-9

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    As I went through similar experience/pain in similar stocks before, I know when this pattern emerges. Gradual incremental decrease that is spread over a long period... The bad news is this is usually set by bots and we will never know when this will stop (in the absence of good news). It's typical trap for nervous, inexperienced investors to sell their shares at a loss. It's extremely tempting to buy FLN at this SP for new investors thinking it is over-sold and it will sky-rocket back to $1. While this is true, it requires a very strong mind to be patient.
    For example, if a new investor (or inexperienced one) bought FLN $0.55 thinking it is oversold and it cannot go below that, and it will go back to >$1 soon. This person will experience a mental torture every day, seeing it is dropping 1%. He might get excited by occasional 2-5% increases, which are followed by sudden drops even lower than day before. Thus he/she might be forced to believe that this is going to go down the sht hole and sell all his shares, making a "slight" 5-10% loss. That is the gain of the brokers. And when you never expect, the SP will jump so high that quitters will be like "i'm gonna shoot myself now...."

As you said Lucas2222, this is mainly due to FLN being a small-cap, with low stock liquidity. But when there is good news, this works towards holders advantage as suddenly sellers dry out and SP skyrockets.

Patience is the key...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $90.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.359K 7.092K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.