CXO 3.09% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

TA perspective, page-3

1. 5,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562

can any tell me please the significance of visible gold opposed to other forms gold found, and at this stage doesn't look to be a high grade? Maybe for a weekend prospector, but it’s a start to find the vein…as the visible gold must have come from somewhere.

Re lithium, I have felt that proceeding to redevelopment would be have been better choice than sit and wait. It will take some time to product - and at that time the pressure on more lithium needed would have come, as many mega factory now in production (re batteries) base on lithium would be about half way complete end 2020, Even if there is a break even for a bit in the pricing, if one is up and running then there is an advantage above others and customer likely to be wanting product yesterday to maximise their end products lee times.

Gold miners, perhaps a not so good comparison, manyyears ago kept mining even though their production cost out weight prices atthat time …. Re gold at $280/oz. yes there was a day when it was cheaper, and if one is restaurant owner in off season trading (losing money) doesn’t close the door as returning customer end up going else whereand give loyalty else where
    with thanks, and hope we can look like those other 100%- 500% gainer re lithium stocks....if we where in America I'm sure we would be 80cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $1.387M 13.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 2472934 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3147367 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.