A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

TA price target 1.06 A2M, page-18

1. 1,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    It just takes a quick look at the chart to see he's fairly right, as painful as it is for some to admit. It's now under the $1.60 line that was support for 6 months - that is VERY significant and even the newest chartists would have known to get out ASAP.
    $1.52-$1.53 is another line that was touched a few times so we might call it weak support, and we're now BELOW that as well.
    Go on about bargains and backing up trucks but it may very easily go back to $1.20 and not just dip to it on 1 day. It really needs to form a bottom before heading back up from here on.

The market does not have to agree with individual FA until it becomes reality (announced), and it will be especially bad if 'mega growth' is priced in as normal because we still haven't had any more profit upgrades since early this year. Look at BAL as a cautionary tale there. Is it still a $20 stock which people were calling 6 months ago? Not according to the market. People were claiming to be mortgaging their houses at $13+ to buy more...

Before you call me a downramper and a shorter, nope, I have no position in this now and no spare capital, but I'd buy at $1.10-1.20 only if I did.

IMO $1.16 is where the gap closes.

The reality of the situation is most of the short-medium term gains of this stock have already been had, and now there is less upside and more likely downside.

I wish everyone involved in it the best of luck, but there have been a lot of other opportunities while you money has been stale in this for 6 months and you've been in love with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.