AJX 18.2% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

TA projection for fun, page-2

1. 86,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    thanks hercule

for those of us new to the game - there is one thing to remember - assuming AJX - is IT

IT being - one of those runners you see very very few times in a lifetime - the fmg's the lng's etc.

TA is fun -- but, it is an art - and arguably you certainly can pick things short term and medium term.

BUT - when you get massive fundamental change - you can throw it out the window for a while until  the stock settles.

Look below ---------- this is LNG --------------- if AJX goes the same way - then look where we are now ----------------- and look where we might be in say 6 months or a year.

One has a dog show of predicting any of that chart from where we are right now --------- not a snowball's chance in hell - we should all remember that.

Right now -------------------- NO technical indicator on earth can tell you what Eddie Sugar is going to tell his clients --------------------- this is a Goliath on board.
    If Eddie says buy with your ears pinned back - then stand back watch out and admire the view - it's going to happen - and if you stand in the way you will get run over - big time.
    If he says, we shall just soak up a bit here and a bit there for months -------------- and let it rest occasionally ------------ different story.

From here on in ------------ you will see technical patterns - but, if AJX is the real deal and a BIG deal - then fundamental change will drive the SP.

You can pick things - I fluked that 23 low the other day --------- I picked that technically and by the way the depth read - noting fundamental at all ----------- but, that's about the stretch of it.

good luck with it ---------- the boss is summoning at this point. Have a great arvo.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.