GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

TA - Short Term Trading, page-10

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3241
    Everyone knows I am a long, and why those reasons are.

It is unfortunate that those that are interested in charting have to move or start a new thread. It really is not fair or needed.

Regardless if we are long or short focused we need to show respect for others and their interest. The level of discussion on the charting thread has been very interesting, and all the discussion has always been respectful. The discussion has been on what they know and love, right or wrong, sharing and learning along the way. They say what they want to say, but always provide a reason. It is a game of probabilities. Within these probabilities the discussion has always been focused on the short term with a general agreement of the long term picture. The reasoning they provide is in total contrast to the FUD without sound reasoning during our down turn. Just a repeat of crap. Right or wrong, the chartist provide valid reasons for their short term thinking and you have to give them credit for that. The way longs hated the FUD brigade during the downturn we should not replicate that behaviour to those we do not agree with or understand.

To the chartist keep doing what you are doing, and don't feel the need to change threads for the few. The best thing to do is imply ignore posts that don't align, engagement is what is wanted. However, it does make sense to have two different chart threads.

I try not to post here, but tend to only if I am replying to someone else's comment.

The GXY threads have been great, great because there has been lots of respect shown to everyone in our community. Let's keep that going. Short or long there is lots of money to be made in this stock going forward. Let's focus our attention on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.