GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

TA - Short Term Trading, page-1473

1. 4,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Our thinking pattern is similar, plus id like to add financials are due soon with expected strong results, i feel that people may also be forgetting that ORE needs to cover their short position that was taken out on the 18th of June and are currently in a considerable loss position. This short position has been open for about 3 weeks now. ORE shorts will try to make the most last nights International pull back, however i suspect this initial downward pressure will be followed by upward pressure by the shorts because time is running out for them to cover. If it was mid week, i reckon they could have taken a punt at trying to put ONLY downward pressure or few days to try to milk the panic as much as possible, but given its friday they might be inclined to hedged their bets and cover some of that gap today, thus putting buying pressure on ORE stock. So ill wait to see what the afternoon brings

Not financial advice, just crystal ball gazing. I havent started drinking yet so its likely that ill be wrong, i have a much better accuracy rate when im drinking. True story

Good luck to every one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.