GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

TA - Short Term Trading, page-1799

1. 3,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1416
    With my parental hat on, discussing the kids, I would say PLS has an edge on being able to get more LCE tonnes out of the ground sooner and sold at a great price. They also have plenty of exploration upside if required, but they don't really need it as yet. They are drilling the dead zone of land that was once between PLS and Altura which can now be mined and that looks to be high grade.

The merged entity may indeed have more LCE tonnes in the ground, and also current have a more "global" footprint. North America seems to be racing to get in the game and play a bit of catch-up which will serve James Bay very well. I look forward to the plans of Merge co. to ramp up their assets and pump out the tonnes for their projects a.s.a.p. I personally think that once the Merge is concluded and we start trading as ORE or whatever name / code is decided, that the SP will go higher as perhaps it's been a little controlled of late - even though has performed well.

Between the 2, I have the value of a nice house, and I am nervous as hell. Some here know my story. But I see too much blue sky for both companies and will be hanging on to a fair chunk of them long term. If they can both double from here over time, it will be very nice indeed!!!

Anyone who has made big money, or has done so on paper with PLS and GXY thoroughly deserve the rewards that come from such a tough time and huge trough that we all endured. The trick now seems to be not to give them away too cheaply, but also not be too greedy at the same time in the case of a broader market correction or Black Swan event. A tough thing to mentally balance. The decision to sneak a few off the table gets easier the higher we go. Hopefully the global markets hang in there for a while yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.