GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Did you notice my Disclosure? "Held" . I don't short - in fact I...

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3616
    Did you notice my Disclosure? "Held" . I don't short - in fact I can't through my broker. I both trade and hold, different parcels. I have never sold the long term parcel, ever. But I trade a large short term parcel as well. Why do you think my sentiment is always "buy" and never anything else?

We aren't creating the retrace - it is happening whether we like it or not and we are riding it. The mistake we all made in the past was to fight it. Now we want it done quickly, not over 12 months where we all bleed to death and feed money to the shorts. By riding it our selves we stop them from making as much profit because long termers are now acting like they do and we sell down when we anticipate the fall so they can't manipulate the price as easily

The simple fact is that if it falls to its cyclic minimum now it will rocket up twice as strongly in a month or so because it will attract the attention of long traders. If it just oozes up it will get less and less attention until shorters decide it is a mark and then you will be complaining about the serious damage they are doing to the price, and all the down rampers hopping in here spreading FUD. If it retraces quickly now, when it naturally should, while the market is hotting up it will be seen to be healthy for new investment, otherwise it risks being called "over-priced". It makes no difference to we long term GXY traders, if it climbs we buy and hold if it falls we sell and rebuy.

We all went through the price fall where the shorters and non-holder traders destroyed our investment. Now we have taken control of the trading in GXY by mapping ahead of them, understanding its movements and actively sharing. If you read the thread we were also projecting the rise of the last few days so most of us would have been buying at the low point a day or so ago, now most of us are projecting it is near or at the top of this little rise and will drop a bit more.

They will never do what they did to us over the last couple of years again because we will be one jump ahead of them precisely because of this thread. We aren't down-ramping or being disingenuous we are taking control.

Last edited by Darkstone: 11/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.