GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Actually it is a worthwhile discussion. Two things since most of...

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3616
    Actually it is a worthwhile discussion. Two things since most of we traders are longs as well that puts us in conflict with ourselves, I guess, but seriously not all longs are the same. We are retailers, but numerically the majority of holders now in the ASX are institutions/index funds and superfunds which actively lend their shares to shorters - so most of the longs are working against the retailers anyway. These organisations have government mandated right to steal from the middle and working class investors trying to keep their heads above the water. They take 12+% of your pay and use it to steal your savings if you try and get ahead via the stock market. In the US now they are even driving up the price of housing, buying up entire neighbourhoods at 30%+ over the price of the market, using taxpayers own taxes to cut them out of the one other wealth creation opportunity available to them - housing - to condemn the masses to a life of servitude as renters. The whole system stinks and 2% are enslaving the 98%.

Now the logic is that if they are using the TA signals to program their trading computers then they have a start and a finish point. If we can bring it down to the finish point fast there is less profit in it for them and we make it less worth their while to flood the market with shares because they don't get to lend so many and then the only way they can make a buck is to help drive it up again. And every time we bring it down more retailers can afford to come in so we take more of their shares out of the market. At the moment we are a tiny percentage, but if all retailers did this, the game would be screwed for the institutional thieves and manipulators.

We can't win by defending the price. They proved that to us a couple of years ago, but we can win by taking all their profit on the downside before they can make it. It is the last thing they expect us to do. Always attack your enemy where and when they least expect it - and the bankers/shorting industry are my avowed enemy. My level of contempt and distaste for the entire finance industry, their corruption and their thievery transcends anything you could imagine in your worst nightmare. This is my strategy to beat them at their own game. The more people that join us the more powerful we become.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.