LYC 0.15% $6.79 lynas rare earths limited

ta the manipulators road map, page-40

1. 4,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi JB, I've been a professional TA for over 20 years now and trader for longer. I've been one of those guys behind the manipulation and trained others, guess I'm one of the few here that has seen both sides. Over time I seem to have picked up this skill of being able to read how long people have been in the market from what they write and how they write. Call it a learning template if you will.

I have every confidence you'll change your perception over the years. You've written a good post, just not an accurate post. Most of the how and why you'll work out for yourself.

I'll give you a start though;
    1) The statistical fill rates of inside gaps has not varied for the last one hundred years.
    2) 100% extension levels from a double bottom has not altered in the past one hundred years.
    3) Parallels are just as effective in today's studies as they were one hundred years ago.

These are three common technical tools that lead to many other structures. The truth be told, there has been very little change in the integrity and construction of the equities market over time, despite the automated influence. The only real change is in perception.

Cheers
    ww1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.79
Change
-0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $6.346B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.84 $6.88 $6.78 $12.19M 1.789M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5667 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 6940 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.