TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

TA to June 30 2015

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Thought to start a new chart thread mitta3.
    ton_ax27oct14_to_01feb15.png
    This is the last 3 month chart and I reckon that it is a template of the next 3 in giving range.
    TON is in consolidation 19/16 with overhead resistance 19/22.
    This gives a short term trade 16/ 19/ 22 of 3 cents=18% or 6 cents= 36%/
    Both perfectly acceptable short term 'pip' trading that even maybe FreeHold would endorse
    certainly the DT thread are endless on about such bread'n' butter.

Now today we learn that the rest of the Nicanda Drill Results are expected by the end of the month
    so that could tickle 22. Drill results are anywhere near as Spiky Great Green Candles as the old days of 'dreams'
    but hope springs eternal so as I say 22 could quite possibly be 'tickled'.

BUT the objective of long term holders is for the resistance lines to be Smashed and AND then for the SP to STAY above it not for an hour, or a day but ideally ForEVER while the next resistance level is 'tickled' and SMASHED.

Because the Main News today about the CR method of LSI requires issuing of shares periodically/regularly at rising SP prices thru rising consolidated price ranges. It should NOT be assumed that LSI is to be a long term holder. That can only be Confirmed when the first trache rolls in of shares to LSI and ca$h to TON and subsequent trading days action especially on high volume days. Mitta3 is the Heart for that, intra day trading indications are his spec iality.

Oh the 200d EMA is a Weinstein Indicator. Nasabear is probably more a Weinstein boy than moi. I like Whiskey in a stein not wine but anyway the 200EMA and breaking it is an indicator for Long Term INVESTORS to buy/accumulate. Conversely Trading UNDER it is [i'm afraid kl] an indication of Avoid but that's just some Wall St ponces opinion.
    Speaking of nasabear, he's got me on ignore, don't like my "attitude" anyway next time he pops up with the cup'n'handle rap, could someone [names little?] ask him for some elaboration like is the cup'n'handle forming now oh guru of the 157 criteria of BS dissection etc[ BS is Balance Sheet heathens!]

over the yard arm where's me stein?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.