TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

TA to June 30 2015, page-113

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I don't think management indicated any news is on the horizon... I could be wrong. But without news I can't see a price catalyst in the immediate future. Volumes are low, and have been since 40c to 90 and back to 30ish. So I wouldn't think there is a mass exodus. Rather slow bleeding until the company brings out news for the market to respond to. Certainly interesting and surprising that ton is drifting back. I thought it would have stabilised around 20c with a push to 30c on updates and progression. Anyway.... Can't fight the market. Just need to work out whether medium term there may be a return or whether to accumulate with a long term view that the deposit will be huge/grow and with great grades and an appropriate off-take/jv is achieved. Also that there is great economics to support development. I still think securing 20mill in this market is testament to the company. Even if more will be required down the track to get the mine up and running. Good luck to all holders, long and short term. No one wants to lose money, especially when they invest believing a company has great potential and a quality product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.2K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1112253 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1470730 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.