TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Thanks for sharing 10nahida... After reading some of your...

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Thanks for sharing 10nahida... After reading some of your history I respect what you say but like a dog with a bone I can't take my head out of the fundamental space. Traders/manipulators/markets are smashing us ATM but like the last two graphite booms there will be another one. TON had a perfect storm to get to 90c that regrettably I and many didn't capatilise on including family members whom I feel responsible for their current anxiety. TON now seems to be in a perfect storm the other way with the markets, sector, competitors and trolls helping to decimate the share price of an an amazing company. A co. that has proven up much more than it had ever hoped for in a very short time.

This management team has outperformed and been smacked in the face at every post and still continues to press on. I don't know about you but many would probably be putting up the white flag and saying too hard but this is a co. that has already failed as a goldie and like many others that fail has pulled itself back together, lessons learnt, and gone on to triumph now controlling the largest bla bla bla bla... And they probable are only looking at the tip of the ice berg.

No it's not reflected in the SP but it is indisputable and when the next smell of a graphite boon emerges TON will be catipolted through dollars. They say buy in gloom... TON IS WELL AND TRULEY IN GLOOM...but is it? ...

20M finance and a monster high grade resource to examine. I say SPEND THE $$$..... Do the DFS, enviro studies, licensing... We know that MOZ is 100% behind you. Use the results to get 100M financing for the production facilities and sign up off-take and JV partners on the way to service this industry for both growing graphite and vanadium demand as you under cut the rest of the market. Do all this from the cash gifted to you by LSI but NEVER raise another penny through the ASX vehicle... Once in production debt can be paid back in months not years...like Elon Musk says markets are too short term for big business. Fundamentally TON is a multi billion dollar company in the making... Set it up. Build it and they will come.

KL - white noise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $60 5.866K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 495497 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.