AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

hi all, since it's so boring at present - I may as make you all...

1. 84,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi all,

since it's so boring at present - I may as make you all fall off the chair laughing and ridicule myself.

Here are some squiggly lines for you all. I have had a thought bugging me for weeks now - in fact, every time I look at the price graph.

Coming up to listing time - I cannot for the life of me see how our SP isn't going to be $4 plus - and, there are only 2 ways for that to happen - either the mother of all rerates - or a consolidation (or a combo of the 2).

Now, I can't - not even in my most day dreamie state - think that with the current register that we will rerate to over $4.00 - and, that would have to be in US bucks --- hmmm, hey, I am an optimist - but, that would be one hell of a rerate in such a short space of time.

But, when I look at that chart - I see a pattern - I see a trading range for a period - then one hell of a good breakout - then, ta dah - I see another trading range ---------- now, that is not opinion - they are fact - there for all to see.

But wait, what about that word harmonics? Now, I don't know much about harmonics and ? Mandelbrot - but, the idea keeps bugging me - and I think, wow, 'what if' we get the same thing again?
    That indeed would rocket the SP up to about - give or take, squeeze and shove (massage) the magic $4 buck mark.

Of course - if it were to do that - this timing range could break soon - or if it is a similar magnification of the previous pattern it might have to run for a few months yet - which, oh, yeh, would put it slap bang in listing time

Well, there you go - don't hurt yourself falling off your chairs

Here it is, have a great arvo. Pinto

Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $169 15.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96350 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2538461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.