LYC 0.66% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

ta versu fa

1. 5,301 Posts.
    My god!! Well I've heard a ton of TA versus FA arguments over the short 5 years I've been involved in shares.

My brother has also continually told me that its just gambling.

When I first got in I used FA and lost money, slowly swung over to the dark side and started learning charting, still a long long way to go.

The one thing that is true is that FA has always caught me out. Seriously who could of seen this happening?? It's ridiculous and i believe my brother was right!!

It is just gambling, I was always gambling with money I could lose. Provided I was still working,.......... After 5 months of no incom and no work in sight til Feb at the earliest it would appear i've gambled with money I couldnt lose!

My biggest regret with shares would be the amount of time they consume, they suck you in and make you watch them. Sure you try not to but it's to easy to open that computer... have a look and read HC and speculate. I wonder if this will break me and perhaps my marriage.

Im at the lowest I've been in a long time, so perhaps this is the bottom.

is this LYC based? You betcha, it's the one stock of many I was sure of, now Im not. It just beggars belief how people can sell at these levels on such huge volume? I dont get anything anymore.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.040(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $5.598B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.04 $5.76 $32.44M 5.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9960 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.99 29305 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.