LYC 0.66% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

ta versu fa, page-10

1. 801 Posts.
    Soul

If I was you and I have been (most here would have) I would hold till end of fin year, hope it climbs and then sell and realise as little loss as possible.

Over the last few years I have come to realise much like you, its gambling.

However, what I do now is always hold on to a very small parcel in each company I buy into. Reason, in the long run they all seem to come looking for money. Some if your lucky, will do an open SPP and offer you max $5k at usually large discount. These are the ones to go for. Yes the price always retraces but generally it then holds up from there.

This is not financial advise.

Its just my strategy.

shows like Your M Y C, and the like, even HC, are useful for highlighting companies that are worth researching. Never believe too much of what you read/hear though.

A company I was recently involved with did a placement and it was found that a mob had put together a bunch of $1 companies. Each company owned a share. They all were entitled to the SPP. Not for me, but you see how this world works.

FWIW, brought today 62 (the price I thought it was going to), brought also at 60 (nice round number) and sold at 63. Waiting for some at 60 (If I dont get I wont chase).

Dont do much trading but if their is a yoyo game being played then I will.

Do I think the company is worth far more than 60, yep. But it does not matter what I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.040(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.06 $5.76 $50.03M 8.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3840 $6.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 39097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.