TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

ta

1. 1,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi all thought I would share in more detail some of my thoughts. Please refer to my last post re; pennant/flag formation. I'm sure you are all aware of how accumulation happens and why, so I will give what I consider the important closes for the confirmation of the break out,remember price tightens and these are at the strongest on the weekly chart,though on any day these levels may be broken within the week. We are looking for price to break the sloping angle which gets lower each week. This weeks level= $0.72,next weeks level=$0.70and the following week $0.68. You can now see why I anticipate it to Break over the next 3 weeks, remember must break and close above and stay there or continue higher for the remainder of that week. Did anyone notice the very bearish candle pattern at last weeks close called a "Dark Cloud cover", this is a very strong bearish sign,but we went up.In accumulation you can not afford the price to fall to far or you are out of pocket automatically. Another strong sign supporting this pattern.With increased Tuesday, it crept away on to be bought back down yesterday,they slowed the buying. To those that already know this, apologies, just truing to help those that may not understand. Please remember that these are only indicators and the market is never totally predictable.This info is only for those in TRH and is nor a ramp or buy suggestion, DYOR. This is only my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.