BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

I'm not going to post my charts here, but what's interesting...

1. 2,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm not going to post my charts here, but what's interesting over the past few months is a similar pattern to what we saw this time last year, and again in 2012 coming into the new year.

Essentially, there's very low selling volume, pushing us back down towards the 7c mark. This trends down for a number of months, usually to the 6-7c mark. NOTE: This is the third cycle for this to occur!

When we hit 'rock bottom', we get to play catch up. The sellers disappear. This has never tied in with any factual announcements. In line with the sellers disappearing, we see buyers making similarly sized buys, but with the lack of sellers, this results in a more volatile up/down trend.

From my charts, this has almost always resulted in an upwards trend showing support and lower volatility.

Will it happen again? I'm sure it will. All my eggs are in that basket. The problem here is patience, the market will move, but it's going to take a good 6 months without substantial news (i.e togo win / feasibility studies in poland / that $15m!!! etc).

good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.