EQR 4.35% 4.4¢ eq resources limited

TA, page-168

1. 2,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1197
    Thanks, for your reply, H_I:......I think the BOT's are the main culprits in the price being held being held between 5.2c and 5.8c.......at times this may pull lower to 5.0c to 5.1c and pull higher between 5.8c to 5.9c....but the general trend is to try and hold it between 5.2c and 5.8c.........The one thing I have noticed they pull their small sells and buys out after close each day, typical Algorithms at play.......Also most buyers do not put their buys in the screen, but generally sellers always put them in.......so its bit misleading when you compare the buy side to the sell side......I think as we move closer into the hard-rock production the S.P will reflect this and if the Tungsten prices continue to climb the S.P will also reflect this......Our quarterly report should be due at the end of January, so I would expect this to contain plenty of upside to our operations....so I doubt RK and the BOD would need to put anything out until then.......I can only assume all is going to plan as I have not heard anything negative coming out of Mt.Carbine....

I would guess a couple of our top 20 are still buying up courtesy of the Algo player......In the end its good to see some of the smaller holders selling, better to see stronger holders acquiring more as this puts us in a stronger position should we ever face a take over in the future......

Researching a few of our top 20 has been a real eye opener, but its not up to me to pass on what I know.....only to say they are not still accumulating for the heck of it......They have a goal and they will get there.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $90.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5627 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.