CUV 0.67% $14.72 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Some people believe this BB has been initiated simply to boost...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Some people believe this BB has been initiated simply to boost the SP leading up to the 2024 AGM……. What’s the chances of that being the case!

What I can’t comprehend is why they don’t want to get out there to promote the company , the drug, the pipeline but are content to do something they started they were against which makes the reasons for it so obvious.

It’s one thing for these sketchy outdated regulators that state that essential sunlight is bad and known toxic sunscreen is good, that skin tans aren’t safe and actually cause melanoma (an entire load of “low fat scandal” like BS!) to ignore your skin tanning drug, BUT for the company that stated they want to be “a household name” in just a couple more years, it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Can anyone give me even 1 semi rational reason why you’d continue on with these tiny little costly and ineffective soirées but not exploit platforms that cost virtually nothing but reach millions? ………

A flood of new investors that understand the drug and potential pipeline is the only way to defeat the manipulators and shorter for good, but no! that either a bad idea OR someone’s had it too easy for 2 decades and is too lazy and arrogant to get out there to sell the company and inspire people to invest.

How easy it would be with a drug like this ……… incredible, safe, natural photo protection via (what 100s millions of light skinned individuals around the world would consider cosmetic and incredibly desirable) , a 100% natural, boosted beyond belief, skin tan!

Do these guys really want to get the word out about scenesse and the pipeline or not?
    Last edited by Melon felon!: 08/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.72
Change
-0.100(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $737.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.80 $14.97 $14.60 $600.3K 40.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 324 $14.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.75 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.