PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Taba Tabba fail repeat??, page-11

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    @Haddad86 - sorry mate but you sound like you are panicking a little.

Today's announcement about the project management process should put you at ease somewhat. There is too much at stake for PLS not to get this project up and running. Furthermore KB probably has a point to prove after his Atlas Iron days. (BTW - I'm not trying to be critical here, just stating what some people would consider fact. In my opinion KB is doing more than enough to progress this mine, but could probably promote the benefits more)

Irrespective of who builds the plant, we know that a mine will be built and product will be exported. Our product is in demand and @SuperNinja recently posted some detail about the demand for the product. This post is probably the closest I've seen that gives a good picture about demand. Looking forward, the mine has a feel about it of "If we build it, they will come" in my opinion.

However, another company may choose to build the mine for their vertical integration strategy and then they will need to buy out PLS and hopefully at a far greater SP than we currently are. Therefore we as shareholders are only in a win-win situation.

Tabba Tabba is a different issue as the product was not in demand to the extent that Lithium is and the Tantalum market price was falling for a while, but may have recovered a little since (??) Furthermore my understanding was that the deposit was small so it may not have been worthwhile once the issue with the plant occurred.

The next few weeks/months should prove very rewarding for PLS and it is a case of sitting tight and topping up when/if you can. Hope this helps.

Cheers, TCS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.