PLS 0.17% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Tabba Tabba before Christmas ?, page-47

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    Good afternoon ladies and gents.

Earlier today during class I was able to send an e-mail through to Neil inquiring about the current status of submission and was provided the following response. It would appear that all required data and commentary has been collated and forwarded to DER. Given that the permit to extract water was only granted on 2 Nov, the company has done exceptionally well to not only commence initial wet commissioning processes, but submit the final documentation to DER. It would appear that the time provided to us between submission and issue of license is being used to tune the plant to ensure optimal concentrate is produced.

In regards to the issue of license, it would appear that all that can be done, has been done. I guess we now check to Monday morning statements.

Of more interest is that Neil is currently visiting a number of end users. As to whether these are existing contacts (binding off takes) or perhaps new ones we can only speculate. The fact that he is meeting with multiple parties, however, is damn exciting.

If someone is keen to give John a call, fell free. I think i bothered these poor people enough... Things could have well progressed and processing could be on the better stuff.

"...I'm in Europe visiting a number of glass and ceramic manufacturers and then onto the US for a series of meetings with some of the lithium majors. I'm not entirely up to speed with TT as John Young is also travelling and all our technical guys are on site at either TT or Pilgangoora and consequently I haven't had an update for a few days.

My understanding is that documentation for the operating permit has been signed off and lodged with the DER and the permit will be issued by the end of the month.

The wet commissioning will morph into full production over the next week or two depending on plant performance. The wet commissioning starts with processing of low grade ore and gradually ramps up to processing high grade ore once the plant reliability and mineral recoveries are optimised. There's a substantial stockpile of high grade ore ready to go.
    I'm looking forward to getting back to Australia at the end of the month and seeing TT in action..."

Hopefully this is more than enough to calm the nerves. Sit back and relax guys. We are almost there.
    Last edited by CYMON: 17/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
-0.005(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $3.03 $2.93 $26.94M 9.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 225632 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 30561 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.