PLS 5.84% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Tabba Tabba

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2867
    I received a call from Alan Boys the Coy Secretary this morning who gave me a full explanation of what has happened at TT.

First of all some of the staff were inherited from the arrangements that Nagrom had made when they were part of the JV and responsible for operations at TT. Several of the staff inherited from Nagrom were FIFO staff based in Queensland and therefore I assume contractors. When the staff were stood down in January it would appear that the high cost FIFO contractors were let go because of the ceasing of production and the high costs associated with FIFO employees. I understand a couple of catering staff were also let go due to the diminished work load. Alan also mentioned that there is high unemployment in Port Hedland and a good pool of experienced operators that they can draw from when operations recommence.

The Supervisors and managers are still employed and have not been retrenched.

I think that normal business decisions have been made and nothing untoward has happened in regards to staffing given the unplanned stoppage of operations.
    Chrs W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.160(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $8.731B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.90 $2.80 $106.1M 37.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 325534 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 158813 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.