BET 1.11% 8.9¢ betmakers technology group ltd

tabcorp Mathew Tripp thread, page-241

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    If you were ENTAIN or APOLLO ,right now, watching BET getting beaten around the ears, you'd be cheering the house down!

How good, an opponent being battered and weakened with consistent body blows to its price!

It makes BET'S bid for TAB a non event really!

A cynical person might even suggest skulduggery by ENTAIN or APOLLO, god forbid!

Indeed, some might even suggest adding the friends of TAB to this list!

Yet turnover volume has been modest, not great, just modest.

No announcements of any top 20 selling, just retail sales with short sellers latching on.

Do you think Matt Davey has great concerns about this theatre ???? I don't.

Davey has a firm plan for BET in the US and in my view TAB will not affect how we engage bookmakers and state racing authorities with our products.

There is so much noise around this share that its deafening, but you know what the loudest noise is?

What is the loudest noise you ask?

I'll tell you!

Its the deafening ear screeching noise of the softly softly approach of FOX!

Rupert can play all these characters off a break between breakfast with Jerry Hall and a Game of Golf with the Donald!

If he isn't one of the sharpest operators, not to mention a true Machiavellian of our time, then Dolly Parton doesn't sleep on her back!

We have heard nothing since news came out that Fox is in talks with Matt Tripp!

Are we about to find out??? Stay tuned folks!!!

As for Granny and Reg,,,,,both are like John Farnham ,they retire and come back, retire and come back retire and come back. Its time!!!!

"SADIE THE CLEANING LADY!!!!!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $85.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.9¢ $13.83K 152.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 154264 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 204028 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.