BET 2.22% 9.2¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Hi all,Thanks to Morrisons lack of leadership and vaccine off...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi all,

Thanks to Morrisons lack of leadership and vaccine off roll-out (lack off), golf is off the cards this week, so thought id see what the merry gang of Betalians are up to.

@astrogirl10 - you are bang on the money.
    This deal has a way to go for Entain and Apollo:
    1. besides ACCC, it may be subject to FIRB and ASX review (maybe some lawyers on the forum could verify this)
    2. The offers by Entain and Apollo are indicative, basically a 'request for access' to the TAH Dataroom, once inside, who knows what they will uncover (this is a warts and all moment), good possibility buyers don't like what they see and retract.
    3. Do they have the stomach and know how to deal with the regulators...this deal with have huge "subjects too" with regards to this and it could take years to get completed...
    4. Tripp has done well to get us a seat at the table, TAH may well decide not to sell this BU, but contract this component out to consultants i.e. BET tech to get TAH backend and assist them (TAH) get back into the fast line to actually compete.
    5. FOXBET is COMING!!! - question is what role will BET have.... JV, strategic partner, merger, strategic investor???
    6. In my opinion, BET still very much in the running to monetise this relationship.

Matt Tripp is a key player for me on this, no doubt he is trying to join Billionaires club, lets hope this is the vehicle.
    NO top 20 have sold out - NOR has BCT, this trade is buying me a holiday Pad in London (South Kensington).
    My biggest worry at the moment is SCOMO and his cronies keeping us as prisoners in Fortress Australia, I am losing no sleep over BET!!

@Helpneeded70 come on back - your banter is truly missed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $88.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.2¢ $5.126K 55.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5500 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 49915 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.