CUV 0.69% $14.62 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

There is no serious investor interest as Clinuvel are failing in...

1. 915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    There is no serious investor interest as Clinuvel are failing in their communications - which are communications relating to how the business is going. Sure, there are certain things Clinuvel want kept under the radar for competitive purposes but there must be underlying issues they face also dictating such a strategic platform.

The only visible future for Clinuvel currently in my view is with Scenesse. The EPP cash flows, approval for Vitiligo to supercharge cash flows, and ODD approval for VP to extend exclusive use.

The rest is too far down the track (OTC, stroke, PD..) as regards approvals for non Scenesse products and lack of clarity over patents.

A real Catch 22 where Clinuvel create expectations where they are not sure they can deliver, including on a timely basis.

Nevertheless, I am still a buy at these levels, which I have done recently, and hopefully from shorters, and hoping it won't be too long until all the obfuscation can end with some miraculous announcements - including some really positive announcements from many long lost trials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.