CUV 0.91% $15.24 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

If they do indeed succeed in turning this into a household name...

1. 15,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3925
    If they do indeed succeed in turning this into a household name by 2026 (I don't see how they won't assuming they get the tanning product out - something like that won't even need a marketing team behind it to make it incredibly popular) I'm sure we will see a share price multiple akin to PME. Vitiligo could help as well, something new though to remind the market of all the "hidden assets" this company has which aren't being valued at all by the market.

The fundamentals certainly warrant such a multiple, and imo CUV has significantly more scalability than PME. PME could only dream of revenue and earnings in the billions of dollars, for CUV it's actually very likely if they can get the tanning products to the broader consumer market.

The guys running this ship clearly know how to run a company well, there can't be any doubt about that. This is one of the highest quality companies on the ASX fundamentally. For me that's what really matters. Whilst their ability to engage properly with shareholders is certainly not as good, in my view that simply delays the inevitable rerate, providing the unique opportunity to buy shares in a company likely to completely change the lives of so many people (how many millions/billions would benefit from sun protection via bronzing not to mention the cosmetic appeal?) at an incredibly cheap price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.24
Change
-0.140(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $763.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.38 $15.45 $15.12 $1.775M 116.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.28 312 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.