ION 0.00% 0.8¢ iondrive limited

Hello Dingoheeler, Thanks again for your informative post....

1. 53 Posts.
    Hello Dingoheeler,

Thanks again for your informative post.

Agree, we may not see production to late 4Q2018 - 1Q2019

BFS cost multi millions$ to produce for the banks/ Lage JV financing parties......hopw we don't require one here otherwise it will take severall months to complete. Was told they don't require a BFS irrespective of what has to go into the JORC requirements. BUt you never know they may have to do one in the future if the mine is large enough.

Good point about the tailings dump maybe having 10x the possible production number, this will be a huge bonus for us if that'a the case!

Taking into account the "The old mine contains over one hundred kilometres of underground development" worth tens of $m embedded value is huge benefit for this mine.

I picked this up from LSE, makes good reading - have you worked out who this poster is?

"When the mine closed we know that the gold price was USD35/oz. So this would mean mineral ore that would not have been considered payable then would be now. Also as stated in the last RNS there appeared to be no plan for salvaging ore so this could be the low hanging fruit"

"Yes, there that is a significant amount of underground development so the potential could well be far bigger than what data we currently have. In terms of 'updating safety issues' this is not yet known. However, refurbishment is always going to be cheaper than initial development"

http://www.lse.co.uk/member-info.asp?nick=aidan1970

Have you heard back from Hot Trade as he hasn't replied to me emails! sent to:
    Column 1
    0 [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.36K 170K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 402859 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 337063 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.