ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

All of the veins at ***ong will probably, eventually be turned...

1. 390 Posts.
    All of the veins at ***ong will probably, eventually be turned into JORC reserves @Mr Kodal - providing that they're economic to mine. The reason why these veins weren't targeted previously was due to the economics of mining them at that time. Vein 6 is the motherload at this stage, however, there is bound to be a few nice surprises with exploring other options.

Taechang looks great too. Much bigger than first thought.

I rushed my lunchtime read of the quarterly report. Weolyu subhorizontal drilling looks like an awesome strategy. Line up a couple of veins (from the mapping work) and drill directly into the side of the hill. Even after passing through one vein, the same drill hole can intercept another, if the angles have been worked out correctly. I'm excited about Weolyu again! The core photos look like we could get off the mark with a single through square leg.

The Lavaeolus target looks much more prospective than I previously thought. Lake Consols looks like a possible elephant. Hampyeyong had some really nice photos.

The biggest takeaway for me was Simon Mitchell's confident tone. He's always seemed confident and at the same time, reserved and cautious. I thought that he really wanted to convey his thoughts that SAU had arrived as a company. Maybe not too many people know it, but he knows it. I'm sure we'll look back on this announcement as the "arrival" of SAU!!!
    Last edited by Dingoheeler: 01/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 330000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 41072 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.