ION 0.00% 0.8¢ iondrive limited

Thanks for the reply Dongoheeler....very interesting indeed &...

1. 53 Posts.
    Thanks for the reply Dongoheeler....very interesting indeed & sound right to me.

I emailed Hot Trade a few days agao but never heard back from him - put a few basic questions to him to see
    his response.

Think he mentioned a BFS will costs $500k but heard no BFS required as not much capex to raise to place into production so no requirement for a details costly BFS.

How accurate is your info from your post beloe please - sounds very good if they pull this off so no long time waiting for results from overseas ?

"Discussions with SGS Korea are also taking place through Bluebird Merchant Ventures on the ultimate establishment of a purpose build analytical facility. This will negate the need to send samples offshore for processing and analysis as is currently the case"

Do you think they can be in a strong position to be cashflow generative from selling / producing the hanging ore they may find once they get into the mine?

Assume they can raise via debt for the $10m capex costs - so hopefully no share dilution for SAU / BMV

Thanks

Mr Kodal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.36K 170K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 402859 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 337063 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.