ION 0.00% 0.8¢ iondrive limited

Hello, Well not sure what salary Charles is on but the other 2...

1. 53 Posts.
    Hello,

Well not sure what salary Charles is on but the other 2 have swapped salary for shares

Below 2 are on $132k so div by 2p in BMV stock is £203k / 2p = 10m shares they should get
    Th other salaries are quite lowish I recall from the BMV AIM Admission document

"Colin Patterson and Aidan Bishop have both offered to the Board that they would like to take 100% of their respective salaries over at least the next 12 month period in stock and for that stock to be subject to lock-in arrangements to be agreed with the Board"

I recall it was mentioned the £500k they put in includes other salaries / costs to working on ***ong.
    The Feasability is also built into the £500k - hopefully not too much more. Good news atleast they don't require a BFS as this is for Banks / Funding requirement & the costs are so small here $10m that they should raise it on debt secured funding from the cash flow of Gold sales.

BFS costs small AIM co's multi millions - & costs so much dilution - so we are lucky on that front. BMV SAU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.36K 170K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 402859 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 337063 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.