ASQ 0.00% 2.0¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

tag me is just a down ramper time for ignore , page-10

1. 13 Posts.
    Haha, good one mojohand, now if tagme can give some info on what's inside of this years Bauxite CRU, then he does have some useful info to share.
    TagMe, A few corrections on some statements you made in a previous thread.
    Sure there is Bx in Vietnam, and chinalco has access to some of it, so does BHPB, Alcoa and PTAntam. Some of it is good quality, some not, so it not a case of china getting all its Bx from vietnam, nor is china BAU's only possible customer.

Secondly, Wiepa does export Bx, not all of it is consumed internally. Euralumina in Italy recieves Wiepa as does Stade in Germany and at least one other north american refinery. Rio is doing the studies on expanding its Bx mining out of Wiepa and it is for more then internal consumption. There is a market for Bx export, MRN have done very well out of the trombetas mine for a long time.

Thirdly, even if you're right, your arguement about abundance should also hold for iron ore. There is not a shortage of IO, in fact there is more IO than Bx, based on current consumption rates. Are you saying there is no value in any other IO company other than Rio, Vale and BHP?

The reality is baxuite to market has been in very short supply. There have been refineries that have reduced production because they haven't been able to secure Bx.
    When guinea had a strike it caused major supply issues. Its true there is alot of Bx there but it is one of the most politically unstable countries in the world.

BAU, while a speculative stock has a very good chance of defining a resource and getting a mining operation up and running. How many stocks with this market cap are in that position?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.637M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92961 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 34946 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.